The 100th anniversary of the birth of N E Alekseevskii (Scientific session of the Physical Sciences Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 23 May 2012)
The scientific session of the Physical Sciences Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) commemorating the 100th anniversary of the birth of RAS Corresponding Member N E Alekseevskii took place on 23 May 2012 at the conference hall of the Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS.
The following reports were put on the session agenda as posted on the website www.gpad.ac.ru of the RAS Physical Sciences Division:
Papers written on the basis of oral presentations 2–5 are printed below.
- Kopaev Yu V (Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS, Moscow) “About N E Alekseevskii”;
- Brandt N B (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow) “My teacher Nikolai Evgen’evich Alekseevskii”;
- Peschansky V G (B I Verkin Physical-Technical Institute of Low Temperatures of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkov, Ukraine) “Galvanomagnetic effects in layered conductors”;
- Krasnoperov E P (The National Research Center ’Kurchatov Institute’, Moscow) “First steps of technical superconductivity in the USSR”;
- Nizhankovsky V I (International Laboratory of High Magnetic Fields and Low Temperatures, Wroclaw, Poland), Tsebro V I (Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS, Moscow) “History of creation and growth of the International Laboratory of High Magnetic Fields and Low Temperatures”.