Plasmonics (Scientific session of the Physical Sciences Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 21 February 2012)
A scientific session of the Physical Sciences Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), entitled ’Plasmonics’, was held in the Conference Hall of the Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS on 21 February 2012.
The following reports were put on the session agenda posted on the website www.gpad.ac.ru of the RAS Physical Sciences Division:
The papers written on the basis of oral reports 2–5 are published below.
- Kukushkin I V, Murav’ev V M (Institute of Solid State Physics, RAS, Chernogolovka, Moscow region) “Terahertz plasmonics”;
- Lozovik Yu E (Institute of Spectroscopy, RAS, Troitsk, Moscow region) “Plasmonics and magnetoplasmonics based on graphene and a topological insulator”;
- Protsenko I E (P N Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS, Moscow) “Dipole nanolaser”;
- Vinogradov A P, Andrianov E S, Pukhov A A, Dorofeenko A V (Institute for Theoretical and Applied Electrodynamics, RAS, Moscow), Lisyansky A A (Queens College of the City University of New York, USA) “Quantum plasmonics of metamaterials: loss compensation using spasers”;
- Klimov V V (Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS, Mos„cow) “Quantum theory of radiation of optically active molecules in the vicinity of chiral nano-meta-particles”.