Econophysics and evolutionary economics (Scientific session of the Physical Sciences Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2 November 2010)
The scientific session “Econophysics and evolutionary economics” of the Division of Physical Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) took place on 2 November 2010 in the conference hall of the Lebedev Physical Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences.
The session agenda announced on the website www.gpad.ac.ru of the RAS Physical Sciences Division listed the following reports:
Papers written on the basis of these reports are published below.
- Maevsky V I (Institute of Economics, RAS, Moscow) “The transition from simple reproduction to economic growth”;
- Yudanov A Yu (Financial University of the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow) “Experimental data on the development of fast-growing innovative companies in Russia”;
- Pospelov I G (Dorodnitsyn Computation Center, RAS, Moscow) “Why is it sometimes possible to successfully model an economy?”
- Chernyavskii D S (Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS, Moscow) “Theoretical economics”;
- Romanovskii M Yu (Prokhorov Institute of General Physics, RAS, Moscow) “Nonclassical random walks and the phenomenology of fluctuations of the yield of securities in the securities market”;
- Dubovikov M M, Starchenko N V (INTRAST Management Company, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, Moscow) “Fractal analysis of financial time series and the prediction problem.”