Development of Kotel’nikov’s sampling theorem
Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics, Russian Academy of Sciences, ul. Mokhovaya 11, Moscow, 125009, Russian Federation
The joint scientific session of the Physical Sciences Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Division of Nanotechnologies and Information Technologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), devoted to the centenary of the birth of Academician V A Kotel’nikov, was held on September 17, 2008 in the Rotunda Hall of RAS. The following reports were presented at the session:
An abridge version of Yu V Gulyaev’s opening address and reports 3, 6, and 7 is given below.
- Gulyaev Yu V (Kotel’nikov Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics, RAS, Moscow) “Creative career of Vladimir Aleksandrovich Kotel’nikov (opening address)”;
- Pustovoit V I (Scientific and Technical Center of Unique Instrument Making, RAS, Moscow) “Acousto-optics: modern status and prospects”;
- Zelenyi L M, Armand N A (Space Research Institute, RAS, Moscow) “Vladimir Aleksandrovich Kotel’nikov and Solar System studies”;
- Mikaelyan A L (Research Institute of Systems Studies, RAS, Moscow) “Research on waveguide techniques for communication systems”;
- Kardashev N S (Astrocosmic Center, P N Lebedev Physical Institute, RAS, Moscow) “V A Kotel’nikov and terrestrial and space radio astronomy”;
- Kuznetsov N A, Sinitsyn I N (Kotel’nikov Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics, RAS, Moscow) “Development of Kotel’nikov’s sampling theorem”;
- Kaevitser V I, Razmanov V M (Fryazino Branch of the Kotel’nikov Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics, RAS, Fryazino, Moscow region) “Remote sensing of sea bottom by hydroacoustic systems with complex signals”;
- Matyukhin V G (Information Technologies Federal Agency, Moscow) “Information protection in an electronic State”.